Sinister: schminister

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Wed Oct 7 23:28:35 BST 1998

Sassy Bobby Chariot wrote (a long time ago yeah yeah yeah...):
<<Nick's family didn't contribute because they're dead as well, except his
sister.>>

This guy I know claims to have met Nick Drake's daughter.  Only he didn't
know it was her at the time. This girl he was talking to at a club was all,
"oh Elliot Smith is so great, you'd just love him! go buy some of his stuff"
and when she walked away her boyfriend (?) said, "you know she's Nick
Drake's daughter?" but said it's very hush-hush and she didn't like to talk
about it esp. considering "the tragic way her parents died".
We can't find anything in any books about Nick having a daughter, but my
friend recently met this rocknroll photographer lady who said yeah, she has
pics of Nick and his wee'un from a long time ago.  Well is this girl for
real? Does anybody know if he really did have a daughter? Whoever she is,
she turned my friend into an obsessive Elliot Smith fan.

you look so foxy tonight.

Tata,
Tara... on post-birthday come down

P.S. So are any of the SF-ites going to PopObscene??  If you go to Mod Lang
in Berkeley they have a Trannybum display in the window, all these promo
things within grabbing distance... we came thisclose to stealing a poster of
the pixie glitterfaced girl...