Sinister: Thingies

Essexdog5 at xxx.com Essexdog5 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 8 00:09:54 BST 1998

Neil Dewhurst wrote: "I need to come up with a collective noun for lawyers,
any suggestions?" - A leechery of lawyers? A three-piece suit(e) of lawyers? A
'one-of-the-writs' of lawyers? I like guys in city suits, btw. Mmm. Seeya in
the small ads of QX.

Archel - you RAWK! No, really. You may possibly POP also.

Ummmm... WHY bother with a demo against Xfm? Like they'd Iist-en. I trust this
is a joke.

Funkybloke - I had a telephonic communication with a fellow lurkee tonight,
and we're both in love with your postings. The difference is that she fancies
you, and I don't. Hee hee.

I bought some Pastels Cds today, but they're not as good as I remembered. Sob.
Stephen.
"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I'm going down the garden to eat Marilyn
Manson"