Sinister: mutually beneficial trade

; moffeaton at xxx.com
Thu Oct 8 02:40:35 BST 1998

hello all, inbetween getting woozy and tingly thinking about attending the philly and dc shows, i am busy dumping all my precious audio bits onto cd-r... last month saw the wedding present boots and singles compiled, and this past weekend saw the wrapping up of all my magnetic fields shows (four cd's of shows, two of miscellany), and now I am in the thick of getting my belle and sebastian recordings in order. these things are never easy, and i try to plug any holes in the collection.... and possibly get better sounding versions too. anyone want to trade for a few items? it's easier to list what i have, as i don't quite know all the unreleased material. i can clean up bad sounding tapes, and will put whatever you give me onto cd for myself, you, and my friend melissa (thank you for the aislers set, melissa!!), so please don't think i'm a moneymaker, this is pure personal satisfaction from someone who cried upon the first time listening to "if you're feeling sinister", putting them in a special place in my heart where the smiths' "paint a vulgar picture" resides.... sigh.

anyway, i have the two lps, the three singles, the jeepster vinyl of sinister (said to be mixed differently, but sounds pretty much the same as the enclave cd....) put onto cd-r.
the tigermilk lp, direct transfer from the actual vinyl to cd-r.
the following radio session songs on cd-r: just a modern rock song, seeing other people (slow duet one), stars of track & field, judy and the dream of horses, like dylan in the movies, the state i am in, (and isobel's "beautiful everything" from the treehouse thingie).
the stuff below i'd love to replace wqith better copies:
on tape (crummy copy, hiss, muddy): i could be dreaming, we rule the school... followed by horrible quality dubbed: a ray of sunshine, middle distance runner, pocketbook angel (oh my god this song is amazing), london has let me down.

anyone with the stuff mentioned on tape and more, please feel free to email me for trading. the transfer takes me about a week, inbetween school and the 9-5 job, and i am totally open to trading all sorts of stuff. i have complete discographys of: the cure, kate bush, magnetic fields (and side projects), wedding present, pixies, smiths, mozzer, cranes, cocteau twins, etc... you get the idea. thank you, jason.