Sinister: a little ditty

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Thu Oct 8 03:45:16 BST 1998

just wanted to recount a silly story...

upon entering a new phase of my life, or in effect, starting college, i
befriended a girl named kendra.  so we were talking and i mention b&s to her
and then i lent her my copy of IYFS for a week.  she returned the cd with a
note thanking me and which ended by saying "i especially liked the song
about the midget"  and i thought to myself:  ???? and she said it was the
third song, etc...

so now we have a little joke about the midget.  ok, i know it's not that
funny, but it's CUTE right?

oh well, i should go and throw away my decomposing orange peels

kiss!
KIMberly