Sinister: Angry Rant

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Thu Oct 8 06:28:05 BST 1998

I know this doesn't help, but I need to say it.
I had 60 posts today that I scrolled through as fast as the button would take me, then just as quickly deleted.  If anyone else finds themselves faced with boring junk they can't delete fast enough, don't just delete it.  Send a mail (private!) to the sender (only!) saying "Deleted cuz of boredom" and THEN delete it.  They'll get the message, whether it was a post about a meet-up happening nowhere NEAR where you are or will ever be, or an answer to a random post about a band you've never heard of and never will, or whatever.  Is Honey back yet to second my emotion?  PLEASE reply privately on issues that won't interest all of us.  PLEASE go to the web site for meet-up concerns.  I don't want to lose this list from my life due to a clogging of my computer arteries.  I love this and want to keep loving it.  Selfish?  You betcha.
Love, Bee