Sinister: re: Angry Rant

andrew dean koogydelbbog at xxx.com
Thu Oct 8 10:43:14 BST 1998

Sinister: Angry Rant

Brier Random (brier at pipeline.com)
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 22:28:05 -0700

>I don't want to lose this list from my life due to a clogging of my
>computer arteries. I love this and want to keep loving it. Selfish?
>You betcha.
>Love, Bee

speaking of clogging up computer arteries, can EVERYBODY please turn
off the html in their messages. go look in the archives* and see what
a damn mess html messages look like to us archive users. we don't need
two copies of your text splattered throughout with equal signs and
paragraphs like the following:

>------=_NextPart_000_0042_01BDF241.C0F32C40

if you're using netscape mail then to turn it off go to edit -
preferences - mail & groups - messages and make sure the top box ('By
default send html messages') is clear. what were netscape thinking
when they introduced this?

*
http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/hypermail/current/0239.html

andy