Sinister: Last Ditch Attempt at Helpfulness

Gntlmn1220 at xxx.com Gntlmn1220 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 8 13:54:18 BST 1998

  Dearest Sinister Mates,
      I make no bones of contention to you all as to the very family oriented
lifestyle that we have concocted,but I must now go down on my knees and
prostrate myself to the collective Sinister mailing list.
      I am in dire need of a ticket to see the November second show.  There
are prospects, but they are slim.  There are promises, but they are pie-crust
promises.  There is nothing that is written in stone, that can help me more
than delusional daydreaming.  Is there anyone out there, any kind sould that
has a ticket for the November second show that must, for medical reasons,
because they have died,  or because you have just decided to hate Belle and
Sebastian not go to the show?
      Let me know.  I will await your anwers.  Please.

                             Your Devoted Servant,
                                        Joshua