Sinister: My one regret is that I never got to Ongar. And now I never will.

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 8 16:49:42 BST 1998

i'm sorry, but i have to be the second person (i noticed that Jake is
from sussex so i thought he'd be first, and i was right) to take issue
with you seb. i may live in york now but i'm a brightonian at heart,
til death do us part, and in case no-one noticed, this fantastic town
is in sussex. and other parts of sussex are nice as well. and i don't
know many people who bother with kent at all. who would? ooh, no that
was harsh, but as jake pointed out we have our own supply of country
pubs (complete with CAMRA idiots, some of whom probably migrate from
kent.)

that rant over, i'd just like to say that i am very very tired after a
night of ill-judged and probably laughable dancing in a nasty student
club, and an afternoon being talked at by odd lecturers who want me to
read postwar italian novels, for some reason that my addled brain
cannot grasp.

thankyou essexdog person by the way for thinking that i rawk. you may
have changed your opinion had you seen me last night. and i love
funkyseb's posts too, except when he slags off sussex, natch. :)

bye darlings, i must go and cobble together a real life. archelita xx

Rachel Playforth
rap101 at york.ac.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm

"If everything seems to be going well, you obviously don't know what the
hell is going on."