Sinister: Re: Lord anthony

Gregoire \"Freak\" Dubost Gregoire.Dubost at xxx.fr
Thu Oct 8 16:53:12 BST 1998

Hello to all the members of the list, which i joined just after the
Paris concert on tuesday.
Lord Anthony is a beautiul song (who said as ever?) about a boy smarter
than the others. Oddly enough, i had the impression to have heard the
song before when they played it at the show. but it is certainly an
illusion
--
Gregoire Dubost		50.08
mailto:Gregoire.Dubost at Polytechnique.fr

"To die in a pub is my definite plan
 With my mouth to the tap, just as close as I can.
 Then the angels would say, when the singing began
 'Oh Lord, please show mercy to this boozy man'"
	The Lamb and Flag, London

La page du Cine-Club de l'X:
http://www.polytechnique.fr/eleves/binet/cineclub/