Sinister: mojave 3

Jim Schmidt Jim.Schmidt at xxx.com
Thu Oct 8 16:55:18 BST 1998

     mojave 3's "out of tune" has now replaced B&S on my turntable...i
     know...i know...this isn't really B&S related...but in a way, it
     is...because mick cooke is involved (albeit on two tracks already
     released on singles)...however, i haven't been so moved since the
     recent B&S...and i don't think there is a mojave 3 list...

     it's simply fantastic, though clocking in at nine tunes (3 of which
     had already been released), it's a short high...anyway, my request to
     all you fans who may be going to one of the upcoming shows in the
     uk...email me privately...i'm interested if anyone is taping the show
     or if they're selling any "fan" stuff at the gigs...even just an email
     to let me know how it was...i'd really appreciate it.

     i apologize to those who could care less about this posting...but if
     you haven't heard it, it's simply beautiful...a bit drake, a bit
     dylan...all halstead (along with the divine rachel goswell and
     mysterious ian)...and don't forget mick's trumpet on two tracks!

     anyway, thanks for your tolerance.
     jim.