Sinister: Macchio is king again

Stan The Man pookie59 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 8 23:49:27 BST 1998

Christopher wrote:

>Talking of Ralph Macchio,  I went to sleep last night listening to
blues
>legend Robert Johnston.  Next thing I was dreaming I was Ralph Macchio
>making my way down to the crossroads to sell my soul to the devil.

I have a copy of an interview with him, he's real,you know... not only
in christophers dreams,but in our hearts as well.

CT:It's great to see you again,Ralph!You,Kirk Cameron,Sean Astin and
Michael J. Fox helped to make this publication what it is today.How do
you feel your 80's image affected your career?

Ralph Macchio:(lights cigarette) What career?
Ct:Your career as a bona fide boy-toy!
Ralph:(exhaling with a hint of malaise) Fuck off.
Ct:Is everything going well for you these days,Raplh?How is your
wife,Mandy?
Ralph:She split with the kids last year.Stay informed you misanthrope.
(to bartender) McCallan's,neat.Hold the ice.
CT: Are you a proponent of responsible teen drinking?
Ralph:No.
CT:Why is that?Don't you feel that irresponsible drinking amongst teens
can lead to things such as pregnancy or even death in some cases?
Ralph:I'm still alive aren't I? Wait,don't answer that.
CT:There were silly rumors circulating a few years back that you were in
drug rehab.How did you handle that tabloid trash?
Ralph:Those weren't rumors,shit face.I did 18 months in Betty Ford for
coke addiction.Sure,it was a shitty gig,but I had to get clean.
CT:For your fans?
Ralph:What fans?
CT:Is everything OK,Ralph?
Ralph:(tears fill his eyes)Fuck off...
CT:Ralph,I'm sorry if...
Ralph:No,I'm sorry...I'm sorry I agreed to do this interview (knocks
back his drink)
CT:Before you go,Ralph..what is your idea of a dream date?
RM:A night of peace and quiet at my Montana ranch,a bottle of Hochtaler
and Mindy Cohn on my face.
CT:(laughs)
RM:I'm not joking.

Cheers,
Stan

p.s
I enjoy Belle And Sebastian AND cheese,in combination even.

p.p.s
Any single girls out there who like a man who likes Belle & Sebastian
and cheese? You know,people often mistake me for Ralph Macchio.