Sinister: It's a Beauty

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 9 09:46:48 BST 1998

Uncle Peter wrote :

>Northern Soul! Stuart's party would benefit from the following CDs.

Alternatively Stuart, you could go to your nearest HMV (stop spitting at
me you lot) and look in their sale boxes (if the sales still on), and
I'll think you'll find there are several northern-soul compilations for
about £5 each.  You can't go wrong for a fiver can you ?  Even if it's
shit you can turn it into a frisbee party.....I've seen you lot of
shandy-drinking-poofs anyway, after 11 o'clock you won't care what's on
the stereo.

Archel wrote :

>i'm sorry, but i have to be the second person (i noticed that Jake is
>from sussex so i thought he'd be first, and i was right) to take issue
>with you seb.

I'll turd that (as they say in Ballykiss-a), my good lady is from a very
well-to-do place just outside of Bognorcyrillegregis full of very nice
wealthy people.

Kent is the Garden of England.....I fucking hate gardening.

"The Big Boys......Are in the Butchers".