Sinister: Beezer, Topper, Cheeky. Rest in peace.

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Fri Oct 9 12:30:51 BST 1998

Hello kids,
<<I'll turd that (as they say in Ballykiss-a), my good lady is from a very
well-to-do place just outside of Bognorcyrillegregis full of very nice
wealthy people.>>

Agghh! leave me alone! It was a only a joke. Of course I don't hate sussex.
much.
I found this on the Chemikal Underground list, which is shite, to be honest,
but occasionally something good comes up. That was where the ''Biscuit
nibbling..''  thing started. They're not as 'ickle and cuddly and soft as us.
Their list's also a fuckin' nail, as I believe the expression goes.