Sinister: a cheery wave from a stranded youngster

David Robert Collier 9806421C at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 9 13:54:59 BST 1998

 On Thursday, 01 Oct 1998 14:59:3, Michaela Clarke said:

<<having just moved from the glorious emerald city of dreams that
is Glasgow to
the nasty poo hole that is Edinburgh, I was wondering if anyone out
there would
be willing to prove me wrong on that point.

assuming 'cos you are a B&S fan you are a nice person (naive ?)
is there anybody on the list from Edinburgh that fancies a couple of
bevies>>

well i've just moved to the glorious emerald city of dreams that is
glasgow but i'm soooooooooo lost! any glasweigens know b+s
places to go? clubs/pubs etc? anyone else at glasgow uni? Is the
guy who came up to me in the hive and said he had an original
tigermilk on the list?? anyone? anyone?

davoo