Sinister: Radio session photos

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Fri Oct 9 15:24:11 BST 1998

Hi all,

I am sure you'd like to see some pictures of Belle&Sebastian made during
the Black Session last monday.

Follow me on the Bernard Lenoir Show website :

http://www.radio-france.fr/inter/lenoir/frame.html

Here we are!
1. Then click on "Les Black Sessions" (on the left).
You will get the list of the black sessions for each year.
2. Click on 98/99 (on the bottom of the window).
You'll get the list the recent black sessions : PJ harvey, B&S, and Baby Bird.
3. On the right side, you'll see small blue cameras : click on it to see
the photos.

If you have problems to find the photos, contact me.

The photograph is Laurent Orseau. He loves black and white pictures :)
If you want to see other pictures made during the black sessions, have a
look on Laurent's homepage :

http://lorseau.citeweb.net/isession.htm

Cheers!
Philippe