Sinister: nyc tickets please

Augury7 at xxx.com Augury7 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 9 17:07:53 BST 1998

hello,
i was wondering if anyone had 2 extra tickets for either of the new york
shows...you do not know how happy it would make me if i was able to go-- i'd
proabaly cry even.   maybe you are thinking 'if she wants to go so badly, why
didn't she buy tickets when they went on sale?'   well, i thought i was going
to be overseas at the beginning of november and those plans didn't fully come
together  that's why i don't have any tickets.
if anyone could help a poor soul, please e-mail me privately.

love,
susan