Sinister: Drummer available for Tribute Tape

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Sat Oct 10 07:41:30 BST 1998

Hi;
If anyone is thinking of doing a song for this tribute tape and needs
someone to lay down the drum track and/or vocals, I would like to do that,
as I am a drummer/singer but know not of guitar.
Also, do y'all think that the "State I Am In" from Tigermilk is kind of weak
compared to the rest of the album, especially considering how great it came
out for the EP?  Why does the best song on the album sound the worst?  Or is
it that I'm comparing it to the more produced second version?
My vote for best cover art:  3... 6... 9...

-Brier (hoping I haven't angered anyone else besides you-know-who by saying
you-know-what which I haven't done and didn't mean to strongly suggest that
anyone else should do either, unless you're fed up and want to.)