Sinister: Drummer available for Tribute Tape

Matt Hayes karlek0 at xxx.com
Sat Oct 10 12:32:30 BST 1998

>Also, do y'all think that the "State I Am In" from Tigermilk is kind of
weak
>compared to the rest of the album, especially considering how great it
came
>out for the EP?  Why does the best song on the album sound the worst?
Or is
>it that I'm comparing it to the more produced second version?
>My vote for best cover art:  3... 6... 9...

in my opinion the tigermilk version of "the state...." is better than
the ep version even though it does sound a bit under produced. maybe it
is a little weak compared to the rest.
i agree about the artwork on 369 though.

Joachim.
sorry for my spelling. as you might have guessed, i am not exactly
bilingual and my keyboard does not do those last three letters.