Sinister: i'd like some help too please

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Sun Oct 11 11:20:27 BST 1998

I must echo the cries of Jess Foxinasnow and ask if anyone would want to
dub me a tape with non album/ep songs like Pocketbook Angel, Lonliness
of the Middle Distance Runner and Wrong Love. any means to this end will
be VERY VERY much appreciated. I haven't lots to trade, but i'm willing
to pay for blanks and postage.

please email me if you're willing to help out.

thanks!

Oh, and everyone must go see "The Impostors." it's a HOOT.

~Courtney
The Sultraness of Swing
"But I've never killed anyone before!"
"Well you'll have to fucking learn!"