Sinister: mummy, don't forget the honey

Mphintz at xxx.com Mphintz at xxx.com
Sun Oct 11 15:35:10 BST 1998

	I hope everyone has taken a few minutes to write a get-well note to Honey.
Think of all the things he has done for you--as in running this list.  He does
it for LOVE of the music, which I assume is the reason we are all here too.
Think of his face (or the scribbly face from the People Page) beaming with joy
at all the lovely messages from the Sinisterines when Splat brings him the
post.  (Email MWaggner at aol.com for his address).  Think of all the beautiful
foreign stamps that would cheer his day on post from faraway lands.

	It is the least one could do.  Though, it is by far _more_ than making piss-
poor jokes about the entire populations of places one has never visited.  One
of my favorite parts of Sinister is that I have become penpals with lovely
folks from Brazil, Greece, Thailand, France, England, and countless other
places.  We write about our PASSION for music, B&S and otherwise, and what
passes the days.  These people may live far away (I live in New Jersey), but
we have a lot in common.  They help one remember that there are others out
there who feel the same as you.  I don't have time for negativity.

	Has anyone heard the recents comps of Pale Fountains and Josef K on Marina?
I am looking for music to listen to as I watch the autumn leaves fall.  The
Tracey Thorn solo album works well too; it reminds me of my week alone in
Paris and Brussels this time last year.  It's time for tea.

				Living and loving
						Matthew