Sinister: Back to loving the music.

kenny kenny at xxx.uk
Sun Oct 11 17:06:47 BST 1998

Hi list,

I love the music too, but sometimes I have a big mouth and warped sarcastic
sense of homour, sometimes people don't even get it when I'm talking to
them in person, so to expect it to comes across through words was a bit dim
witted. (although it seems Nick Grundy picked up on it at least)

To add to what was being said about the mythical Modern Rock Song EP. I had
been told by someone close ( can't remeber who it was but they emailed me
before the album came out) to the band that the reason Loneliness hadn't
been released was that they had yet to get the sound that they wanted down
on record. And yes at the time they were going going to put it on an EP.

I even got a copy of an unmixed version through someone I know, and that
had the 2 tracks I've already mentioned and also a mighty moving Slow
Grafitti.

I hope that helped,
Jake

And to add to my Looper recommendation (Oh my god, Stu D sent me an email
the other day!, how good is that!) I want to tell everyone how good the new
Mercury Rev album is. If you are already on the sessions waiting list then
you may well get that shoved on to side B of your tape.

"Sebastian had just befriended afox because he didn't expect to have any
new friends for a while" sleeve notes to Tigermilk.

Why is there no little tale on Twattybus?

While every one is praising Northern Soul, there are some mighty fine
motown and Philly compilations going cheap at the evil big record stores.