Sinister: A humble plea to the thoughtful and gracious

Paul badtrip at xxx.com
Sun Oct 11 18:11:33 BST 1998

This is my first post and I am sorry it is a request for B&S rarities,
but as I have not heard anything but the albums and the ep's I am not
able as I would like to be to comment on "Loneliness", "Modern Rock
Song", etc..., when they are brought up in the list.
I LOVE everything I have ever heard including Isobel's "Beautiful
Everything" and Looper's 7".
I wish I could have introduced myself with something charming or witty,
but alas, I offer only a humble request for any non-lp/ep tracks which
anyone may see fit to make available to me.
I have some things I can trade like recordings of Elliott Smith 7"'s and
a Mary Lou Lord concert video.  I also have many other cd's I could
trade recordings.
I have blank tapes and postage.  And I promise next time I will have
something important or at least amusing to say.
By the way, Karn David e-mailed me and said Looper will probably be
playing Seattle sometime next spring.  You are all welcome to stay at my
place.
Truly thankful,
Paul

"All that isn't singing is mere talking..."