Sinister: Sinister

bluefishy at xxx.com bluefishy at xxx.com
Mon Oct 12 01:53:12 BST 1998

   I can read my sinister digests again! Somehow I could't get them for weeks. But . . . David Semple's 'Tales From The Sofa' is a brilliant little book. And cute too, being only a few inches on each side. I was so excited when I got it. How many of you Sinister-list people have read this book? Oh and would somebody please tell me I'm not the only one who can't keep interest long enough to read the whole digest each time? (This is my first post and I don't mean to turn everyone against me right away but I can't be the only one).  - Eleanor Bluefishy