Sinister: Spenders Espadrilles

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 12 10:17:03 BST 1998

Candarell in the morning....wrote in response to my trying to be helpful
:

*ahem*!! 1.99 I'll have you know....and they're CRAP!! If they are The
Best of Northern Soul ones DO NOT GET!!! They are sheer wank! If that's
Northern Soul, it's crap! Then again my experience of that luverly music
has been, um, the club after the Leeds gig. Heh heh!!

Have you bought them then ? Ha !!
I can't speak for what they're like as I ended up buying a couple of old
Stranglers albums...I was only pointing out the fact they were there,
and for 1.99 even if you only get a couple of good tracks its got to be
good value...but then I don't know what it's all about..I don't get
it....I'm completely ignorant to it all, sitting here behind my pooter
for 40 hours a week eating myself to
death....booooooooohhooooooo....SEB, cheer me up with another one of
your pub descriptions..that was GORGEOUS.  You could do a selection of
Pub-Polaroids for us..please.

Her Royal Fluffness continued...

I MOSH in Preston 'cha!!!!

And I take my hat off to you for it my dear, there are a few attitudes
to rock round here that I don't much care for.

Uncle Peter in response to Tag :

Moose poo jewellry?! My mouth is opening and closing, but no sound is
coming
out...

But tis true my dear sir.

I would just like to back up Bobert (phoooooaarrr) and second the fact
that Eurotrash is by far and a long long way the most refreshingly
entertaining prog on terrestial UK telly.....and you get to see bits of
peoples bodies as well.

But would Sir Clifford approve ?

He's Hoot, He's in a suit...and get you grubby little mits off of it.

Adrian.