Sinister: this is not the list for senseless slagging

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Mon Oct 12 12:05:37 BST 1998

 At last somebody lifted their head out of the ever sinking depths of
this list to try and get us to realise why we are spending time and (for
some) money on this list.

Ye Duke sayeth

>it seems to me that people have forgotten something recently, and that
>is, well, just how listening to Belle & Sebastian can make you FEEl. Go
>on, dig out that record, that Cd, that EP, that tape, and listen and
>remember... the MAGIC of it all, the sheer inescapable delirium of Pop.
>then you might realise that being a stupid twat and boring everyone
else

 Is everyone going through a post-album/concert  depression at the
moment?  Follow the wise old duke's advice and concentrate on the band.
I ain't Honey but the poor soul isn't well and maybe it is related to
the level of the communication going on through this list. Lets all be
friends again and talk about the first time you heard the jangly
beginning of Dog on Wheels or how you wished you were kissing Stuart
Murdoch even if it was just for practice.
 I don't tend to mail a lot but I do read what is going on.

 Remember what the bachelor boy cliff would think about the good old
'send' button. (For new members, look up 'sir Cliff Richard' in the
archives.)
 sorry folks but it has been f**king annoying me for ages.

 Take care and appreciate what we have here,

 Lots of love Claire