Sinister: Irrelevant, boring message

Michael Michael.Barrett at xxx.com
Mon Oct 12 13:58:28 BST 1998

>I fancy the girl on the cover. We've done
>cartoon characters.. does anyone else out there fancy someone
>on an record sleeve?

Oh yes.  The girl on the cover of Kelvingrove Baby - Hmmmm.

>You fell for his trap!! We're meant to fancy Verity
>"the upwardly nubile scionette of the house of Walker"
>because she's the epitome of the "new tall elegant rich
>kid", being tall and rich and elegant. But she's got no substance.

She sounds exactly like my type - or at least until I meet the girl from
Kelvingrove Baby.

Michael

"And the fox said to the little prince: men have forgotten this truth, but
you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have
tamed." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery [The Little Prince]