Sinister: People are listening to me

kenny kenny at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 12 16:03:41 BST 1998

PJ wrote
> Due to popular demand, I have started reading messages from Kenny. Look
what
> I found!
Thanks!

>Teddy Pendergrass. Who is he, and what is he to me?
> Do I like him, or is a he a bastard like some people are? I think it was
> Teddy Pendergrass anyway.
I don't know, nor do I care. I am happy with my O'Jays and Degrees, but I
am more into Motown. Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder. They are great.
In fact go and buy that Marvin Gaye album that is sitting in the sale
shelves in your local record store. There is bound to be one really cheap.
The early stuff is more POPlike, bouncy and happy, his duets are fanatastic
and his later stuff is really moving.

And as for fancying girls on covers, record covers that is, I have this
thing for Sharlene from the band Texas, that Scottish accent as well, her
and our dear own Isobel. In fact I've taken to turning the cd booklet to
TBWTAS back to front just so she is on the cover. So does that count.?

Jake