Sinister: pasty-faced - yes; skinny-hipped, erm...

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Oct 12 17:19:42 BST 1998

Leeann wrote:

> ps What is the American stereotype of us English. Is it all Hugh
Grant,
> posh accents.......

>the kids = sartorially-elegant, pasty-faced, lank-haired,
skinny-hipped, camp-
>smoking, gig-going, beer-swilling hipsters who tend to have good taste
in
>music and bad taste in loungewear.

So you know Funkyseb, then?

>the adults = um, stiff upper lip?

Erm, where is it the line is being drawn? I know that there is no excuse
for being anything other than an adult at 24, but I find it almost
ridiculous when I hear a mother say to her child "don't throw your food
at the nice man, dear". Well, okay, it's usually *my* mother, but you
know what I mean.

I'm doing my best to be light-hearted and jovial after a series of
self-righteous (or humble - cheers, Tag!), po-faced letters, but
unfortunately I'm a grim-faced bastard who never smiles. Make me laugh,
brothers and sisters, and I shall be oh so grateful.

I am quite intrigued as to how our new chum "dr_sex2000" got his name
if, as claimed, he didn't choose it. These new-fangled random computer
-generated monikers, I suppose...

Cheers for the cover vote thing, Marco. I'm not too surprised by the
lack of votes for the "difficult" third album - it makes international
man of sex Chris Geddes look a little foolish - this is a man who has
played with V-Twin, for god's sake! Where's the respect? I reckon the
photo was chosen for a bet...

Back by no popular demand whatsoever, but just to annoy you all,
Mark xxx