Sinister: Slight Return!

Orlando Munos rmuencho at xxx.DE
Mon Oct 12 18:34:58 BST 1998

Good evening Ladies and Gentleman!

First of all thanks for stuffing my mailbox with these delightful
messages. I think it's my turn to make sure I got TBWTAS right (at least
there's one point I'm not really sure about).

In the middle of'Space Boy Dream' there's a synthesizer in the
background. The sound ,chords & rythm are very familiar to me and I'm
sure that I've heard this bit before. Maybe on the Talking Head's
'Remain In Light'-album (highly recommended, legendary. Maybe one of the
best album from that decade, as Talk Talk's 'Spirit Of Eden' of course).

Can anybody share this feeling and enlighten me on that issue?

                    -Orlando