Sinister: Velvet toilet Tissue, so soft on yer arse....

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 12 18:07:10 BST 1998

Hiyee!

Adrian Evans in his pink and orange pin-striped suit wrote:

>Have you bought them then ? Ha !!
>I can't speak for what they're like as I ended up buying a couple of old
>Stranglers albums...I was only pointing out the fact they were there,
>and for 1.99 even if you only get a couple of good tracks its got to be
>good value...but then I don't know what it's all about..I don't get
>it....

No! Everyone! I have completely changed my mind as regards my BEST OF
NORTHERN SOUL 2 cd! I have no learnt itf#s full value. Upon first
listen, it SMELT, but now....I have been converted to the fact taht soem
of the songs are fun, even though they have been dubbed over with geetar
sounds from an old casio bingatone. There is one song, by a dude whose
name I have forgotten, who just IS *CHEF*. You have to get them, it's
fab.

>I'm completely ignorant to it all, sitting here behind my pooter
>for 40 hours a week eating myself to
>death...

Well do not worry yourself monsieur.... I don't know what this 'soul'
lark is all about either. I know wot oi loikes though.... ceratin list
dudes, whose names ryhme with 'nag', and 'leter diller/jobby pariot'
said they would do meee tapes and I am looking forward to them muchly.
'Nag' said he would do meee a tape ages ago, but I bet ee's forgotten,
but can we let him off cos he's in lurrve? NO!! It depends, upon what i
don't know....ah ooh, I'm going to apply for BSc(hons) Information
Systems in Leeds.

In message <74a3c5af.361fd2d4 at aol.com>, MWaggner at aol.com writes

>What, we fucking burn New Jersey because it might have fat people
>living there?  Is that some new fangled "final solution" to some idiot's
>prejudice?  Why is it acceptible to go after people who are overweight?

Exactly! Basically it's HELLO mister western society predujice - based
just as much on economic market factors, diet industry, food industry,
face it, the way you feel is a business chicas. If everyone was happy
with themselves, why gosh! What the fuck would happen to the world? To
be 'cool' you've got to look thin. After all I've done, I still don't
know why thinness should be valued so much, where in the history of the
world has thinness been a value? Perhaps related to class with upper
classes being thin.... fat people are perhaps subconsciously resented,
geee I don't know. Read Fat is a Feminist Issue to find out more, I've
forgotten who wrote it though.

>And hey, I promise not to think the UK is peopled with shallow idiots who
>drink too much, based on Kenny's ill-begotten attitude.  Nor to picture you as
>Benny Hill, pre-verbal creatures with televisions in your stomachs, people who
>walk silly, or  resemble Margaret Thatcher in any way whatsoever -- and I
>don't think of you as sharing your future king's desire to be a feminine
>hygiene product either.

Um......I don't get it.....explain....hey and what am I then? Well
obviously I'm a telletubby. I'm Po. 'Cos Po's little and has a scooter,
um actualLY OK AFTER I FINISHED MY GCSES I watched it...I'm not proud,
it was just the way things are....how come there are no Northern
stereotypes? Watch Corrie!!!

AND! Does anyone know what the hell this song is? It's been in my head
for the past coupla weeks and all it does it go something like 'put your
hands in teh air in the air in the air put your hands in the air' and is
it from an advert or something? A really bad advert?

I bought a black and white shirt today! We are having 70's lessons
tomorrow, well in English at least, where we study Thomas Hardy to the
sound of disco.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel