Sinister: You can stick Bob Geldof up your arse! your fat american arse!

Todd Beatty gaviston at xxx.com
Mon Oct 12 19:45:33 BST 1998

funky seb wrote:
"Jake wrote lots of opinions that made lots of people shout at him.
Well, that's probably all over, so I won't comment."

and then he proceeded to comment: "my mate in america says everyone in
new jersey, is fat, so they must be."
did you ask him how he gets along without a pub?

tag wrote: "I'd blame Kenny"
say it ain't so kenny!!  i'd much rather blame seb, esp. if all the
glamorous things about him are true, then all the more so: lets give the
pretty boy some bad publicity, bring him off his pedestal.

michelle, i wouldn't worry about funky slim's comment on obese people in
moo jersey.  it was a joke, one in poor taste perhaps, but hopefully
without malicious intent.  right seb?  besides if you are truly
offended, scrap your plans for a week's vaca at the club med in rio, buy
a ticket to kent ,located next to god awful, pillaging populated sussex
(according to seb, hehe), find out where he lives and go sit your fat
arse right on his tummy.  that'll learn him a lesson in "acceptable
prejudice".  if you need help, perhaps i can lend a hand, erm a few
pounds rather, seeing as how i'm american, and live in connecticut which
is SO close to n.j. that i can't help but be a tad on the plump side.
we can take turns flattening him out.

el duque wrote:"One public response to another obvious public moment of
idiocy is fine, but it doesn't have to become an ongoing list debate.
You want to argue about whether Kenny was joking or not, and whether
that joke was funny, and if so or not, then erm take it in private."
 well said duke.  i'll go one step further with this -- perhaps we
should start a web sight of rude obnoxious jokes, warped nationalistic
opinions, and the response they illicit from 700 people.  we can put it
right in between the web sight dedicated to list meet ups, and the web
sight where everyone lists their fav. bands, which could be linked to
the sight of 53 people asking for tickets to the same concert with no
reply, and is connected to the sight containing before photos of listees
from new jersey looking grossly overweight and after photos of them
noticeably slimmer, and slightly inebriated as they sit in a pub in kent
drinking a pint of bitter whilst giving a sneering upper lip to a few
drunkards from sussex.  any volunteers to sit all this up?

adrian evans wrote:"...sitting here behind my pooter for 40 hours a week
eating myself to death..."
you must be american adrian.

rachel playforth wrote:"  If everything seems to be going well, you
obviously don't know what the hell is going on."
rachel, does the opposite to this hold true as well?

spaceboyuk said:"this confused me. thanks"
my thoughts exactly

all right i've said my peas,
shave your head, and disown your faith
todd
p.s.: mark c., we're rolling out the red carpet for YOU baby!!! i've
hired a group of private dancers to escort you to your hotel; they're
from new jersey so it should be TONS of fun.