Sinister: sour times, capital times, new york times

Kelly McGuire kellym at xxx.com
Tue Oct 13 00:00:15 BST 1998

"always eager to offer up a handshake and feeling the
instinct, once again, to destroy my own happiness."

its monday and i really don't feel like being in los
angeles.  either way, come october 30th i'll be off
to new york to stare aimlessly at anyone who will
be kind enough to cross my path.  i still haven't
found a place to stay on november 2nd and 3rd.  if
anyone on the list who lives somewhere reasonably
close to soho/midtown/village/etc would care to
put up a randomly altrusitic, sometimes artistic,
generally well meaning, exceptionally tall,
delightfully self-destructive boy, please email me
as soon as you get a chance. i'll buy you a drink and
i promise not to break anything. ok, thank you and
good-day.

-kelly ryan mcguire
  kellym at raygun.com