Sinister: charanga! charanga!

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 13 01:44:38 BST 1998

>BTW, pookie59 at hotmail.com (Stan The Man) wrote:
>Stan? Stan? Has Genevieve had a sex change then? I'm devastated. ;-)

devastated? rrrrrrowwww :)

Well,a long time ago I used to be Hank,but I just wasn't happy you know?
So my fairy godmommmma made me  teenage girl and now I get to dance with
kittens and sing Belle and Sebastian out on the dewy grass during the
sunrise,it's all good.
no no, Stan The Man is a real man ("I'm all man,baby" -Stan) just one of
the many colourful characters who comes to sing and dance and bake
cupcakes with me in my mudhut....there's also Lurleen,but she's too
trashy,you know..she has bad thoughts about keith and his lyrca bodysuit
and wheat berries,so we had to get her to leave.

wow,volunteering get's you free stuff..i got a all these old vinyls with
REJECTED stamped on them...one's called LOVELY THANG

 sugar sugar,i'm going to be a dj in my mudhut
watch your ass fatboy slim!

kiss kiss,you lovely thangs
Genevieve (not Stan)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!