Sinister: Keep that cardigan on, young lady (but you can keep nibbiling if you like...)

Michael Michael.Barrett at xxx.com
Tue Oct 13 15:04:55 BST 1998

>You're supposed to be
>just having fun and dancing nude on the coffee table.

> Oh and you could all do with
>following the shining example of some on this list, meeting a fellow
>list member (either gender will do, stop being picky), whipping off
>your clothes and further putting up the number of sordid Sinister
>liaisons that I'm filling in on my wallchart, and that make me very
>proud

Just what kind of list is this?  What would our mothers think if they knew
the kind of depravity we were being encouraged to take part in?

Well, if we must.  I don't have a coffee table, but I'll do a little nude
dance in my room tonight.  As for getting nudey and putting up the number
(never heard it called that before) with a list member - well, the only list
members I've actually met are Local Hero Kevan and Basingstoke Boy Neil.
Kevan has a lovely girlfriend who just about puts up with his CD addiction,
but I can't see her being happy with him being another notch Honey's
wallchart, and as for Neil... Well look, I'm sorry for being picky, but I
like my sordid liaisons to be with girls.  As I said before, tall, elegant,
rich girls.

Michael 'ItsNoWonderI'mSingle' Barrett