Sinister: Hoboken the sky with diamonds

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Tue Oct 13 15:37:51 BST 1998

	I would take offense to the New Jersey comments if they were not true.
It is no coincidence that it costs nothing to take the George Washington
Bridge from New York =to= New Jersey but it costs four (or more, who
knows by now) dollars to go the other way, i.e. to get out of NJ..... it
should be free if you're going to Long Island, though, imhuo. And yes,
Bayonne, New Jersey has the highest incidence of obesity in these United
States. On the other hand I got that fact out of Mad Magazine eight
years ago so it might be a bit fishy/out of date.
	The only Northern Soul comp I could find around here was "Northern Soul
Spectrum" (on Kent) about a year-plus ago which has a ton of tracks,
some of which are godly, most of which I don't care about, but I don't
know if it gets any better because it's not as if these things are
exactly radio classics around here. I just have nothing to compare
against.
	There are entire major labels built around you fancying someone on a
record sleeve. I, myself, almost  bought the Jennifer Love Hewitt album
(!!) yesterday before catching myself thinking of rubbing on the
Neutrogena with fresh young JLH ditties in my  head,  at which point I
screamed and dropped my pants and ran home and threw on the ugliest
Prolapse song I could find. Whew!
	By the way, do not listen to Miss Wise. Folks like her are in fact only
about .0000001 percent of the U.S.'s population. The rest of us are all
on line to appear on Springer et Lake. The only thing I've ever ordered
from TV was "Too Hot for TV" and I am counting the seconds until I get
to share with the rest of the affiliated universe that "It's  either me
or the dog or your mother.... choose me or lose me!" Oooh, I could use a
makeover too.... hey, do you all know that 95% of Jenny Jones makeovers
involves putting Goth teens into the cutest little =cardigans=?? (By the
way, I'm of the opinion that that, and not the A-Team, is the most
brutal show on Earth - you're ugly so we'll change everything you like
about yourself). Aren't we all the well-adjusted ones. I feel like a
dork.
	I convinced my sister to lose fifty pounds by telling her she could be
bitter about the way the race regards fat people or play the game while
she's young because she's not going to change it.  I mean, she was
really bitter. Now I just make cracks about how skinny she is. "You may
have no ass, but you got a big f-'in mouth!" She can't win but she sure
does hook up a whole lot more. Oh, and she smiles, because she knows
better. I don't think  you'll ever really paint the fat-person
bitterness streak out of her, the loneliness of the no-distance runner.
God she's hot now. We should get it on, live, on television, I say.
	Heh heh.