Sinister: Sorry Honey

kenny kenny at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 13 17:51:36 BST 1998

Dearest Honey,

I owe you a huge apology because I openned my sarcastic mouth (for you see
I have many mouths, and I am now using the grovelling one) without thought
of who would get upset.

I didn't mean it but the list weren't to know and I have now learnt my
lesson. And I promise only B&S out of me on the list from now on.

I love the music too, blah blah blah, and would now love to move on and
forget about this whole sorry incedent.

Have you already got your name down on Duke's "I'll do you a session tape"
list? If not may I please do you a copy when I get with as the smallest
gesture of apology.

Love Jake