Sinister: Shit.

kenny kenny at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 13 18:07:31 BST 1998

If that message, came up on everyones email. Sorry, I made the age old
mistake of sending his mail to you all, Sorry if it did, ignore me if it
didn't.

Anyway back to almost buying a crap album purely for the cover, (in
reference to the Jenifer Love Hewitt album) I was up in London so I thought
that I would pop into the hugest HMV and see what they had. I found "Let
the Snakes...." by Felt (sorry this is really stupid but are all the felt
albums purely instrumentals?) and bought it for £6 because of Stu M's
tshirt at Sheperds bush. I was paying for it at the counter and I saw an
album lying there. It was so funny I nearly bought it...........

It was by a bloke called something like Alexi Lalas, he played for Usa in
the 94 world cup, he was the one with the dodgy goatie. There he was on the
cover stroaking his beard, I burst out laughing and the poor girl behind
the counter just didn't have a clue.
Oh the album was called GINGER, just in case you were wondering.

Jake