Sinister: Shit.

Scott Turner Scott_Turner at xxx.COM
Tue Oct 13 18:34:28 BST 1998

On 13 October at 17:07 GMT, "kenny" <kenny wrote:

.... I was paying for it at the counter and I saw an
album lying there. It was so funny I nearly bought it...........

It was by a bloke called something like Alexi Lalas, he played for Usa in
the 94 world cup, he was the one with the dodgy goatie. There he was on the
cover stroaking his beard, I burst out laughing and the poor girl behind
the counter just didn't have a clue.
Oh the album was called GINGER, just in case you were wondering.