Sinister: Look homeward, angel

Nicole A. Sakai akemi at xxx.com
Tue Oct 13 21:10:27 BST 1998

I am very excited to be tapped into the world of Belle & Sebastian or at
least be a bit more connected to others with love and hate and passions
just like mine... (thank you moz).
I'm really hoping to get over to N.Y. for the show. I'm in Seattle, WA
now, but as the fates have it work places me in that time zone for that
weekend. Hope to see everyone there.
Jacob