Sinister: Re: An unfortunate farewell

Todd Beatty gaviston at xxx.com
Tue Oct 13 21:44:46 BST 1998

i made a big mistake yesterday in my post to the list.  while trying to
be humorous and ease the feelings of bitterness between people, i stated
that seb said people in new jersey are fat.  that was wrong. very, very
wrong.  seb didn't say that, and now he's upset.  and rightly so.  at
this time i'd like to publicly apologize to mr. funky seb,  honey and
whoever else i may have offended with my un-thought out, haphazard
verbiage.  this is the last thing i wanted to happen.

i've made an ass out of myself.
now i'll go sit in the corner.
you can now hit me all about with rotten fruit and such.

todd

(embarrassing myself in front of 700 people is  even worse than the time
i loudly broke wind while sitting next to a pretty girl in third grade)