Sinister: Hello everyone...

Gareth Probert Gareth at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 13 22:23:42 BST 1998

Won't have have heard from me before, but that doesn't change anything
between us?....

Right, now that that is over with, I will never introduce myself again!

Been a fairly shitty day here in Derby, only enlightened by the strange
rantings of a space boy's dream (as I grogilly woke, it was really quite
strange!). Best part of the day by far is sitting gazing at my computer
screen with a cup of coffee reading the input from all of you out
there...

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to form the chord
D#11/A# on the guitar as it is in Here I Go by Syd Barrett and I really
have no idea what it is.... obviously if you could sent it to me
privately at the above address I would be *eternally* grateful..

(is that how you spell it or is it greatful.. I just don't know)

Also, if anyone would like to know the chords to The Model by The Warm
Jets then let me know as I have just finished working them out and I
want to share them with the world!

Well, must sign off..

Be seeing you...

Bye...