Sinister: Behold the power of Cheese

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Wed Oct 14 00:59:32 BST 1998

Hello you wonderful 734,

Thanks very much for all the cheese suggestions, I haven't been able to get my
hands on any as of yet though.  Only basic cheese like gouda and edam, and
feta and cheddar.  And parmesan.  Am I making you hungry (rhetorical
question)?  Cheese is good conversation material.  Like talking about the
weather.

All this talk about unreleased songs has made me a bit jealous.  I don't have
any of them besides Tigermilk and the 2 Radcliffe sessions.  I resisted in the
past from bombarding the list with this enquiry, but since everyone's getting
on each other's nerves anyway, I thought I might as well have a go at it.

SO! could anybody tape me the unreleased songs, like Rhoda, Lonliness of
Middle Distance Runner, Pocketbook Angel, Slow Graffiti, etc.??  I could offer
something extraordinary in return.  EXTRAORDINARY!  I hope that caught your
eye.  Now I better think of something extraordinary.

Bye bye,
Tami.