Sinister: ?

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Wed Oct 14 05:25:51 BST 1998

Darlings,

Hey we should  have a pre-gig or post gig meet up!    now I have to go
have a sick sesh from b&s in the valley advocate (I also have  article!
and also in this month's mademoiselle).

Also emerson kid, do you know a jesse riley? or jordan mackow?

-ms. teri

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"I may sit in a bar where the cocktails are
but I really don't feel like talking
I ride around and let the darkness fall
'cause I've got a sense of perfection
and nothing else makes sense at all."