Sinister: i think it is time...

Mphintz at xxx.com Mphintz at xxx.com
Wed Oct 14 05:25:27 BST 1998

Yesterday as I waited for the bus, a suited man hovered around.  He began
distributing bibles to everyone around me.  Then he just walked past me.  Now,
I didn't particularly want a bible, but I thought he could have at least
offered.  Or, does he know something about the state of my soul that I don't?
I guess I should call my brother the minister to decipher the meaning of this,
or a fortune teller.

Oh, I guess you noticed--those are my bags by the door.  Darling, I think I
need a little space.  I have been subscribed for over a year now, and I just
feel that we have grown apart.  I need some time to wander.  Of course I will
return (how could I not?)  In the meantime, please take care of yourself.  Do
you realize how beautiful and special you are?

This is the last living and loving you will hear from me for a few weeks; I
think I might cry.

			Living and loving
				Matthew