Sinister: brown cheese, brown cheese

Andras Zalan Szolnoki aszolnoki at xxx.com
Wed Oct 14 10:34:56 BST 1998

Hello Everyone!!!!!
I hope you lot find this cheese debate as amusing as me. I ate some
grand cheese yesterday just before I went to bed ....mmmmmmmm..
camambert (is this how you spell it??) , it was wonderfull!!!!!
And the danish fedost , its probably called something else but I don´t
remember , is lovely as well ..... and the hungarian Trapista is also a
superb yellow cheese. But few cheese can bring more enjoyment to one´s
day than a plate full of Kalimpong-cheese with some lovely chipati and

has anyone on the list seen/heard the Monty Python sketch about this
cheese-shop ???????

Ciao!!!!
Andras