Sinister: in states of distress...!

Sandra Duric sandrad at xxx.com
Wed Oct 14 14:43:39 BST 1998

> is everyone bringing their pez to the toronto show???! I
>can't wait... Sandra and i will be distributing our fanzine during the
>show ... called aptly "idoru" (japanese for idol) it has special
>jeepster content (we did it all on our own)
>oh, and one more note! all this talk about c's radio show and we're
>feeling like maybe people should hear ours as well if they get the
>chance! it's every friday night in windsor, ontario canada from 10pm to
>12am! called the "k-mart alice show" on CJAM 91.5fm uni of windsor
>station... on the net...is CJAMfm at server.uwindsor.caWWW Address:
>http://www.uwindsor.ca/cjam/index.html
>IT'S IN REAL AUDIO! i'm not sure how well it works but you have to click
>on the rca victor doggie to hear cjam live!!

hallo listees,

my rather rapturous and glamourous room mate neglected to thank Seb for his
brilliant contribution to the B&S content in Idoru (slaps on the wrist,
sammi!  how could you forget funkyseb??)

BTW, seb, will you re-send your address to me so I can send you a copy??

also, sammi wouldn't know this but CJAM's internet transmission is
untransmittable due to some weird little problem that couldn't be fixed the
last time i was there so chris was running around as frantically (ha!) as
he could, so hopefully it's all fixed and lovely for this friday when i
will be solo due to sammi having better things to do that me on a Friday
night - hey, sammi, don't forget the SYMPOSIUM list!!

here's to another 14 hour day!!

a rather cranky alexandra who's not playing enough these hallowe'en days

PS - PEZ - TORONTO - B&S SHOW THE 24TH OCT  - umm, I need to make a stand -
the opening act for the TO show sucks!  spooky whatshisname, so very un
B&S. sigh