Sinister: tickets for Chicago

Ben Houck houckbe at xxx.edu
Wed Oct 14 16:18:41 BST 1998

The last tickets for the Chicago show seem to have finally flown into
the pocket of a lucky midwestener.  Unfortunately that person was not
me.  I am trying to piece together for tickets for the show on Monday
10/26.  If anyone can help me out with just one of those four (and
perhaps three other people do the same) tickets I can pay them back and
send them a nice card.

Thanks
Ben Houck
houckbe at earlham.edu