Sinister: salako gig - tigermilk etc

rob b rewb2 at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 14 17:03:59 BST 1998

greetings people

is there going to be a meet up of people going to tomorrow's salako gig at
all?  i know there is a message board for things like this, but it's
getting a bit late for that.  are there any good pubs nearby to congregate
in and sample the local ales?  i don't really know the area, so any
suggestions would be great.

sorry to all non-londoners, but to apologise, anyone who wants a copy of
tigermilk, demos, sessions etc - feel free to send me a note and i'll see
what i can do.

g'bye
rob x

ps. could anyone out there do me a recording of 'rhoda'?  i would be
    eternally grateful!

  	            +
	           / \ 		St Theresa's calling her
	          | O |		The church up on the hill
	   _______| _ |         Is looking lovely
	  / /  /\ | __|    \/.	But it doesn't interest
	 /_/\_//_/||##|   ;\|/' The only thing she wants to know
       __|_||_|||_||##|_____|_	Is how and why and when and where to go

   If you're feeling sinister...
	Belle and Sebastian