Sinister: bliss and happiness and oh yeah, a request too!

Stephanie smfisher at xxx.EDU
Wed Oct 14 17:11:24 BST 1998

Yeah! It's only two more weeks to the Athens show. :)

Since I am one of those people that only writes like once every 6 months,
I think it always seems like I'm a newbie. No matter, I suppose. I just
wanted to tell you all that I am incredibly jubilant because:

I've got a Belle and Sebastian poster now. It's the only poster I have
on my wall so far and I love it. Well, it's just the cover of TWATTYBUS,
which I know most of you EVIL fiends (just kidding :) ) don't like, but I
like it and wee Chris rocks my world.

And I heard this girl on my hall playing Tigermilk! Not only that, but it
was She's Losing It...I love love love that song so much. I feel like I've
found a kindred spirit now, even though so far I've been too shy to talk
to her about them. Or anything, for that matter. You know how it is when
you find someone who really loves something you really love?

Okay...if you're still reading this, about my request: yes, you were
right, I'm wondering if anyone could make me a tape of the unreleased
songs. I've got the two Radcliffe sessions, but I have yet to hear Slow
Grafitti, Pocketbook Angel, and all those other songs I don't feel like
listing now. Of course I'd offer some sort of compensation...we could work
something out, I'm sure. Oh yeah, I'm in the US so if possible it might be
better for someone here to make me a tape, but if there are any kind and
generous souls overseas I'd be willing to work with them, too.

Cheers & love,
Stephanie

"Even when I was a tiny girl, I preferred being alone...I could give my
imagination free rein and live in a world of lovely dreams"--Greta Garbo