Sinister: tigermilk, anyone? also my zine and boston

Timothy Wilton twilton at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 14 22:55:03 BST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Bluvelour at xxx.com>
To: sinister at majordomo.net <sinister at majordomo.net>
Date: 23 September 1998 00:49
Subject: Sinister: tigermilk, anyone? also my zine and boston

I saw this, shouted "hurrah" and then wrote :

>ME PLEASE!
>
>Where did you find that, you lucky devil you?  I would give all my back
>teeth and several other peoples to get hold of a copy, but if all you want
>is a mix-tape then you've found your man anyway.  As far as B&S rarities
>goes I'm pretty dry, except for the looper single which is Stuart David's
>side project and has a different version of 'A Spaceboy Dream' on it.  I've
>got all the E.P's as wel if you don'r have them.  Anyway, enough of this
>blabbering.  Just drop me an E-mail and tell me what to do and if there's
>anything particular you want a copy of or what other music you're into and
>couple of tapes will be wending their merry way down to you in the blink of
>an eye.
>
>"Say cheerio to books now,
>The only things I'll read are faces"
>

>Awaiting on Y'all
>
>James

If this got lost in the post then here it is, if it didn't then here it is
again.  Sorry to be a pest!  Hope that you haven't had too many people
begging Tigermilk copies.  If you simply can't be bothered with it any more
then that's fine, but if you could dropp me a line then that would make at
least a couple of my days.

Thanks again.

Love James.